Prep. time: 20 min. | serves: 4
- Village Gourmet Mexican Flour Tortillas (small, medium or large)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup non-fat sour cream
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup canned refried beans
- 3/4 lbs. roasted chicken meat, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- Switch on oven or oven toaster.
- Arrange tortillas on a cookie sheet.
- Spread refried beans over tortillas.
- Add salsa, and then layer with chicken, onions and cheese.
- Place cookie sheet under boiler 1-2 minutes or until the cheese melts and the tortillas are crisp.
- Serve topped with sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes.