Prep. time : 10 min. | serves : 4
- 1/3 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 Village Gourmet Mexican Flour tortillas
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices Muenster or Swiss cheese
- In medium bowl combine salad dressing and mayonnaise and mix well. Stir in chicken, green pepper, and tomatoes and mix gently.
- Divide the chicken mixture among 4 bread slices.
- Place tortillas on work surface and line with lettuce leaves and cheese.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas and roll up tightly, enclosing filling.
- Wrap in waxed paper and chill until serving time.