Prep. time: 20 min. | serves: 4
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 lb. cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 whole tomatoes, chopped
- Village Gourmet Mexican Flour Tortillas (small or medium)
- 1 1/4 cups chunky style prpared salsa
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, sliced
- Heat a heavy non-stick skillet over menium high heat.
- Cook beef 6-8 minutes, stitting occasionally until no longer pink.
- Drain and discard drippings.
- Stir in salsa and cheese.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
- To serve, spoon about 1/3 cup beef mixture in center of each tortilla.
- Top with a portion of each remaining ingredient.
- Fold bottom edge over filling.
- Fold sides to center, overlapping. edges.