Prep. time : 55 min. | serves : 8
- any size Village Gourmet pizza crust
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a pizza pan or medium baking sheet.
- Place chicken in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until no longer pink, and juices run clear. Cool, then either shred or chop into small pieces.
- Unroll dough, and press into the prepared pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Bake crust for 7 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it begins to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread ranch dressing over partially baked crust.
- Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese.
- Place tomatoes, green onion, and chicken on top of mozzarella cheese, then top with Cheddar cheese.
- Return to the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.