Prep. time : 20 min. | serves : 6
- 2 Village Gourmet English Muffins, each quartered
- 2 pieces of ham, quartered
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 lettuce, sliced
- 8 toothpicks
- 50g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard to make the sandwich dressing.
- Spread sandwich dressing onto a piece of muffin.
- Put the ingredients on top according to sequence: first lettuce, tomato and ham.
- Put an boiled egg slice on top of the ham and cover it by the other half of the ham.
- Put another egg slice on top.
- Cover with another piece of muffin.
- Stick the whole sandwich together with a toothpick.