Prep. time : 35 min | Yield : 4 pieces
- 2 pieces of 6 x 6 Village Gourmet Puff Pastry Sheets
- 8 tablespoon cream cheese
- 8 slices of tomatoes
- 8 teaspoon pesto sauce
- 1 large egg + 1 tsp water
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut puff pastry into four square parts, and place on the parchment paper.
- Whisk together the egg and water and brush it all over the puff pastry.
- Put a tablespoon of cream cheese over the puff pastry.
- Place the 1 sliced of tomato on top, and spread a teaspoon of pesto sauce.
- Bake the pastry for 25 minutes, or until golden and puffed.
- Serve immediately.