Prep. time : 35 min | Yield : 8 pieces
- Village Gourmet Puff Pastry Sheets
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- Chocolate Chip
- 1 large egg + 1 tsp water
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cut round puff pastry on the parchment paper.
- Spread nuttella gently.
- Sprinkle with choc chips.
- Cover the top with another piece of puff pastry.
- Cut the filled puff pastry into 12 then carefully twist each cut into 2.
- Whisk together the egg and water and brush it all over the puff pastry.
- Bake the pastry for 25 minutes, or until golden and puffed.