Prep. time : 15 min. | serves : 2
- 1 Village Gourmet French Batard, split
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic salt
- Seasoned salt
- 1 can sliced olives
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 lb. grated cheddar cheese
- Split French Batard. Toast in oven, butter each side.
- Brown hamburger. In bowl, mix hamburger, soup, sour cream and seasonings. Spread on bread.
- Top with cheese, then tomatoes, then sliced olives.
- Heat at 200 degrees for 15 minutes until warm.