Prep. time : 35 min | Yield : 8 pieces
- 2 pieces of 6 x 6 Village Gourmet Puff Pastry Sheets
- 8 tablespoon cream cheese
- 8 slices of tomatoes
- 8 teaspoon pesto sauce
- 1 large egg + 1 tsp water
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush the top with a few waters. Then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar.
- Cut the puff into half inch thickness, and then twist it gently.
- Bake the pastry for 25 minutes, or until golden and puffed.
- Serve immediately.