Prep. time : 35 min | Yield : 8 pieces
- Village Gourmet Puff Pastry Sheets
- Diced chicken breast
- Chicken stock Campbell cream of chicken
- Diced potatoes
- Diced carrots
- Chopped onions
- Quick melt cheese
- 1 large egg + 1 tsp water for egg wash.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients for filling.
- Fit in the puff pastry in the prepared pan.
- Pour the prepared filling and cover another piece of puff pastry on top.
- Whisk together the egg and water and brush it all over the puff pastry.
- Bake the pastry for 25 minutes, or until golden and puffed.
- Serve immediately.