Prep. time : 35 min | Yield : 8 pieces
- Village Gourmet Puff Pastry Sheets
- Ground beef
- Cream of mushroom
- Diced carrots
- Diced onions
- Quick melt
- 1 large egg + 1 tsp water for egg wash
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients for filling.
- Place a generous amount of the beef filling on the center of each puff empanada disc.
- Fold the puff empanada discs and gently seal the edges with your fingers.
- Whisk together the egg and water and brush it all over the puff pastry.
- Bake the pastry for 25 minutes, or until golden and puffed.
- Serve immediately.