Prep. time : 35 min | Yield : 4 pieces
- Village Gourmet Puff Pastry Sheets
- 5 grams ground cinnamon
- 45 grams brown sugar
- 2 pieces thinly sliced apples
- 1 large egg + 1 tsp water
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut each 6 x 6 puff pastry into two rectangular sizes, and place on the parchment paper.
- Whisk together the egg and water and brush it all over the puff pastry.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar all over the puff pastry.
- Place the sliced apples on top, and sprinkle a little more of the cinnamon sugar over the apples.
- Bake the pastry for 25 minutes, or until golden and puffed.
- Serve immediately.