Baked Deli Focaccia Sandwich
Prep. time : 10 min. Bake: 20 min. | serves : 8
- 1 loaf Village Gourmet focaccia bread
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1/4 pound sliced deli pastrami
- 5 slices process American cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Cut focaccia horizontally in half; spread pesto over cut sides. On bread bottom, layer the ham, turkey, pastrami, cheese, onion and tomato. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Replace bread top; wrap in foil.
Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.